ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit.
Experience the wine culture of Tuscany without having to leave the states from this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Terrebonne vacation rental home! Situated on a beautiful 15-acre vineyard a short stroll from Faith Hope and Charity Winery, this property hosts up to 9 for a relaxing Northwest retreat. Enjoy a free tasting or explore the miles of hiking trails nearby!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed, Twin Trundle | Additional Sleeping: Couch
Paved with sprawling vineyards and lush pastures, the drive leading up to this 2,000-square-foot property is sure to capture everyone’s attention. Park your car in the double garage and follow the stone path to the wrap-around porch to admire the home’s scenic backdrop painted with snow-capped mountains.
From the natural wood elements and soothing earth tones to the Tuscan-inspired decor and wrought iron accents, every inch of the home’s interior embodies the culture of the wine country. Settle down on one of the plush sofas in the living area and connect to the free WiFi to search the winery website for upcoming events.
Stream your favorite show on the flat-screen Smart TV before getting snacks started in the kitchen as the home’s open layout allows you to view the TV from anywhere in the room. Complete with stainless steel appliances and enough space for several chefs, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook and dine with your loved ones.
Serve hors d’oeuvres at the 2-person eating counter or dine al fresco on the furnished porch, surrounded by serene tree-lined scenery. If you don’t feel like cooking, stroll down to the winery’s on-site restaurant for the perfect food and wine pairing!
Come nighttime, the first-floor master bedroom offers plenty of peace and privacy, along with a king bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. Two lucky guests can claim the second bedroom, boasting a walk-out balcony with views of the Three Sisters, while the spacious third bedroom comfortably accommodates 3.
Nestled against the rimrock overlooking the Faith Hope and Charity Winery, this home’s location is nothing short of perfect! Enjoy a free tasting at the winery or dine at their on-site restaurant – only a short walk from the property.
Also only a stroll away are miles of premier hiking and biking trails. Explore the nearby trails before returning home to taste test a new bottle of wine.
If climbing is more your style, Smith Rock State Park is only 30 minutes away and offers multiple climbing areas for all skill sets.
Also only 30 minutes away is the popular city of Bend, Oregon. Deemed the “outdoor playground of the West,” the area houses top-notch ski resorts with multi-use trails primed for skiing in the winter and mountain biking in the summer. Other attractions in Bend include intriguing art exhibits, gourmet restaurants, revitalizing spas and the iconic Lava River Cave.
If you’re willing to take a drive, other cities worth a day trip include Eugene, Salem and the bustling city of Portland!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry machines, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, gas fireplace, walk-out balcony, wrap-around porch, outdoor furniture, 2-car garage, ample driveway parking, and more
- Enjoy free tasting certificates to use at the Faith Hope and Charity Winery and free cover charges for winery events
- Terrific Terrebonne location – Situated on 312 acres with a beautiful 15-acre vineyard within walking distance from the Faith Hope and Charity Winery! Miles of hiking and biking trails nearby. 30-minute drive to Smith Rock State Park and the city of Bend. Within day trip distance to Eugene, Salem and Portland
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
View photos of the property.
Situated near Terrebonne, Oregon on 312 acres with a beautiful 15-acre vineyard within walking distance from the Faith Hope and Charity Winery! Miles of hiking and biking trails nearby. 30-minute drive to Smith Rock State Park and the city of Bend. Within day trip distance to Eugene, Salem and Portland
- Property Type: House
- Floor Area: 2000 sq. ft.
- Sleeps: 9
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- House Rules:
- Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 9
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Pets not allowed
- Non-smoking only
- Location Type:
- Mountain View
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Free Wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child’s Highchair
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Master Bedroom – 1 king
- Bedroom 2 – 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1 queen , 2 twin/ single
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Winery tours
- Leisure Activities:
- Horseback riding
- Sports & Adventure Activities:
- Fly fishing